It’s a new month, so we have to give ourselves some new goals! Yesterday, I recapped my January goals, with mostly successes, and we’re onto the next. Take a look at my February goals and think about setting a few for yourself!
- I need to figure out my finances. My bank account is a cluster-bleep right now, and it’s not even funny. I will be posting a blog tomorrow for you all to laugh at my life, because I’m a reality television train wreck waiting to happen.
- My plan is to continue my macro journey this month, which I have been working pretty hard at in January. We plan our food for the entire week out, I get a nice little cheat day once a week, but I am not losing or toning at the rate I want. So my goal is to really tune into my body, make adjustments weekly if needed, and continue on track!
- We already know that the scale hasn’t been my friend, but in result, I haven’t been a very good friend to myself. I just need to constantly instill that everyday is a journey, and I probably will not lose ALL the weight by March like I initially planned. (Maybe we can make a long term goal, like sun dress season!)
- I want date nights. We are so comfortable in our everyday lives that we get to the weekend and we lay in bed for 48 hours. I want to get up, get dressed, and go out with Dylan. Maybe once every couple of weeks, but it just needs to happen more often!
- Getting it together is just necessary. I’m a hot mess on the daily. How did I used to work 60+ hours a week? No wonder I’m a chunky lazy butt now, I get upset when I don’t get four day weekends! Figure your life out Jen.
At this time last year, I was getting ready to accept a FOURTH job & bothering Dylan on a daily basis to give me a ring. Oh, how the times have changed! Let’s get February off to a GREAT start! Make month two as good or BETTER than month ONE!